Grants and Awards
SPOF and the organizers of AOP2019 will do their best to support the participation at AOP2019 of students and young researchers from economically deprived regions.
The International Commission for Optics, ICO, supports the participation of students and young researchers at AOP2019 with a grant of US $1250 to assist the participation of students and highly deserving young scientists.
- SPIE’ Best Student Paper Award *
- EOS’ Best Student Poster Awards **
- Best Student Poster on Optical Communications and Sensors ***
- Best presentation (poster or oral) on Optics and Photonics Education and Training, Outreach and Societal issues ****
- Best PhD Thesis in Optics and Photonics in Portugal in 2016 *****
- Best PhD Thesis in Optics and Photonics in Portugal in 2017 ******
AOP2019 is supported by: