The Proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library with over 470,000 papers from other outstanding conferences and SPIE Journals and books from SPIE Press.
1. Prepare and upload your abstract (limited to 250 words) through SPIE’s Online Submission System
2. To have your contribution published in the SPIE conference proceedings, prepare your full manuscript (at least 4 pages) according to the SPIE’s Technical Paper Specifications.
- Upload your manuscript through SPIE’s Author Submission System
- The submission of the full manuscript is optional.
3. Submit your SPIE copyright form: ProcCopyrightForm.pdf A SPIE Transfer of Copyright form will need to be signed by at least one author of the manuscript and returned to SPIE. The completed form should be returned to SPIE by one of the four following methods:
- Upload your copyright form in your spie.org to-do list.
- Via post (address on form)
- Scan and e-mail to email@example.com, or call +1 360 685 5459
- Fax to +1 360-647-1445.
- SPIE journals welcome submission od journal-ready manuscripts, derived from conference papers, as approproate for each journal (SPIE Journals Information)
4. Manuscript Submission to AOP2019' Special Issue of the Photonics journal (MDPI)
- In addition to the Proceedings book, the authors have an excellent opportunity to reach an even wider audience through publishing extended versions of their manuscripts at the Special Issue of PHOTONICS "Advances on Applications of Optics and Photonics – Selected Papers from the 4th International Conference on Applications of Optics and Photonics, AOP2019": https://www.mdpi.com/journal/photonics/special_issues/AOP2019
5. Manuscript Submission to AOP2019' Special Issue of the Coatings journal (MDPI)
- In addition to the Proceedings book, the authors have an excellent opportunity to reach an even wider audience through publishing extended versions of their manuscripts related to optical coatings and coatings and thin films of interest in optics and photonics as well as on optical characterization and processing of coatings at the Special Issue of COATINGS (2017' Impact Factor: 2.350 ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.969) "Optical Coatings and Coatings for Optics and Photonics – Selected Papers from the 4th International Conference on Applications of Optics and Photonics":
6. Full paper submission to OPA (Optica Pura y Aplicada)
- Authors are also invited to submit revised versions of their works (in English or Spanish) to the journal of the Spanish Optical Society, OPA: